After my VIP day with Petchy, I walked away with a beautiful visual brand. As my company has evolved I have drifted away from the colors & fonts but what remains is my Mission, Vision, & Big fat hairy scary goal that I developed using the Brand it! Strategy workbook. We have all done the mission & vision exercises but Petchy’s approach made a clear distinction between mission vs vision that I consistently refer back to. While my hairy scary goal drives the foundations & future of my business. Thank you for helping me develop a brand that resonates with who I am & what I want to create. A brand that remains regardless of visual elements.
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Ep. 069: The importance of a human approach to branding in 2023 and beyond
- Ep. 068: Strategy first: why foundations matter w/ Kelsey Gilbert-Kreiling
- Ep. 067: OMG! It’s a rebrand!
- Ep. 066: The Brand values, not bland values! experience w/ Stephanie Graham
- Ep. 065: Stand out by being yourself w/ Maddie Peschong